- To provide the opportunity for amputees and other physically challenged individuals to participate in leisure, fitness and/or competitive sports.
- To develop public awareness of sport for amputees and other physically challenged individuals within the Province of Ontario.
- To develop liaisons with other groups who are involved with sports for physically challenged, as well as non-challenged individuals at the local, regional, provincial, national and international levels.
- To support other para-sport organizations at all levels throughout Ontario in their efforts to attain financial self-sufficiency.
- To provide support and assistance to amputees and other physically challenged individuals and their families in Ontario, in order that they may achieve a meaningful and dignified life.
- Membership shall be open to all persons interested in the goals of the Association.
- Application for membership shall be made in writing to the Secretary of the Association.
- The power of approval for membership shall rest with the Board of Management of the Association.
- Members may be suspended or removed from membership at the discretion of the Board of Management of the Association.
- The Board of Management of the Association shall have the authority to establish different classes of membership, to establish the fee for membership and the term of membership.
ParaGolf Ontario 2017 Annual General Meeting and Golf Day
August 27, 2017
Carlisle Golf & Country Club, 523 Carlisle Road, Carlisle, ON L0R 1H0
Register with: Douglas Walker, 407-1499 Nottinghill Gate, Oakville ON L6M 5G1
Start times are:
- AGM Meeting: 10:00 am
Meal: 11:45 am - Roast Beef Dinner
Off Start: 1:00 pm
Time: Approximately 6:00 pm
After Golf Luncheon: Immediately following completion of each golfer’s round
Description: 18 hole Partner Alternate 2 ball, cash prizes
Membership Promotion: Free Day of golf for all members and new members Associate $15 (Join and Play)
Full Annual membership $20 with financial support after 1 year, Life Time Membership $150
Registration and Membership forms: www.paragolfontario.ca
Please Register by: August 14, 2017 for Partnerships and Tee Off schedule
Registrations needed for: Meals and Golf